We provide online, self-paced courses to busy professionals who are committed to workplace health and safety. Our courses are delivered by experts who offer real-world insights rooted in research. Whether you’re a safety manager or business owner, we can help you gain the skills and credentials you need to advance your career and Total Worker Health. Many of our courses are approved for continuing education credits including SHRM, CME, CHES, and others.
Occupational Health Nurse (OHN) Prep is an online,
self-paced 19-module course package designed to prepare occupational
health nurses who plan to take the American Board for Occupational
Health Nursing Certification (ABOHN) examination: COHN or COHN-S. This course was created by experts in occupational health nursing, including those from our center and Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, who have extensive experience
teaching graduate students and professionals.
- Designed for: occupational health nurses
- CE credits: CNE credits available
The Center for Health, Work & Environment’s OHN Prep course is outstanding. It covers the broad range of topics for the OHN and is presented by some of the most respected subject matter experts in the field. As a Certified OHN for more than 20 years, I highly recommend this course as a way to prepare you for the accreditation exam and enhance the lives of workers.
— Deborah A. McInerney RN, BSN, COHN-S
- Designed for: physicians, nurses, psychologists, pharmacists, pain specialists, dentists & more
- CE credits: CE, CME, CNE, and CPE credits available
- Designed for: HR professionals, business leaders, health and safety professionals, & more
- CE credits: CE, CHES, and SHRM credits available
- Designed for: industrial hygienists and occupational health and safety professionals
- CE credits: CM credits available
Check out our full course catalog. Interested in proposing an online or in-person course? Please contact us with your idea!