Instructional Design & eLearning
The center’s instructional design team collaborates with a wide variety of partners on the development of eLearning and in-person trainings, courses, and modules.
Highlights of the eLearning services offered through the center include:
- Collaborating with subject matter experts and clients to align training with learning goals and objectives.
- Assisting with design and development of training content and courses for the online learning environment.
- Providing consultation on and conducting instructional needs assessments.
- Utilizing a wide variety of eLearning authoring tools, including Adobe Captivate, Storyline by Articulate, and Web 2.0 tools to design and develop interactive and engaging online learning opportunities.
- Advising subject matter experts and clients on how to implement best practices in the online learning environment.
- Developing and monitoring eLearning design and development project schedules and contracts.
- Researching, evaluating, and integrating new and emerging eLearning trends and technology to foster professional development for public health professionals.
- Creating multimedia products for instruction and promotion.
- Colorado School of Public Health
- Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment
- Health Resources & Services Administration
- Maternal & Child Health Program
- Patient Navigator Training Collaborative
- Project Echo Colorado