Policy Technical Assistance
The Center’s Policy + System Change Network provides policy technical assistance to our partners in a number of key areas including:
- Customized training events and materials
- Tailored local policy technical assistance
- Stakeholder identification & relationship-building
- Directed peer-to-peer learning
- Legal technical assistance
- Coalition development and collaborations
- Policy development and implementation
- And more!
Contact us to learn more about how we can support your local policy efforts.
The Policy + System Change Network works in collaboration with the CDPHE to provide policy and legal technical assistance to tobacco control community grantees who receive funding from State Tobacco Education and Prevention Partnership (STEPP). These services reflect commercial tobacco control best practices and are customized to meet the unique program needs of individual communities.
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment – State Tobacco Education and Prevention Partnership
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment – Violence and Injury Prevention; Mental Health Promotion Branch