Dr. Erin Kelly (she/her) is a Research Associate at the Injury and Violence Prevention Center and the Firearm Injury Prevention Initiative at the Colorado School of Public Health. She specializes in community-engaged research, evaluation, and translational efforts to address social determinants of health, injury and violence prevention, firearm injury prevention, and mental health promotion.
Education, Licensure & Certifications
- DrPH, Community & Behavioral Health, Colorado School of Public Health, University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus, 2017
- MA, Anthropology, University of Colorado Denver, 2010.
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment, Community Organizing for Prevention Evaluation. Role: Principal Investigator
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Evaluation of the Gun Shop Project. Role: Co-Principal Investigator
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment, Healthy Kids Colorado Survey; Role: Co-Investigator.