Researchers at the Colorado School of Public Health want to learn more about how people are affected by cannabis in different ways. We will use a driving simulator to compare the driving of adults who use cannabis daily, sometimes, or do not use cannabis.
- Get up to $300 for your time
- Experience using a driving simulator
- Help us learn more about the effect of cannabis on driving
- Two visits to our Denver office
- Study visit includes health tests and a driving test using a driving simulator
- Participants must sign a form saying that they have a safe way to get home after the visit
People may be able to join if they:
- Are 25 to 55 years old
- Are healthy
- Use cannabis daily, sometimes, or do not use cannabis
- Drive a car or truck
- Have a driver's license and health insurance
If you would like to learn more or join the study, please click on the Get In Touch button at the top of this page to answer a few questions and give us with a way to get in touch with you!