Sophie Dila is a senior professional research assistant at the Colorado School of Public Health. She also serves as a Project Director for the Community Organizing for Prevention Evaluation project. Her research interests include prevention science, population health, collective impact, and translational research to advance health equity.
Areas of Expertise
- Population health approaches (policies, systems, and environmental changes)
- Prevention research and evaluation methods
- Translation of research to practice to advance health equity
- Upstream prevention and shared risk and protective factors
- Collective impact
Education, Licensure & Certifications
- MA, International Development, Global Health Affairs, University of Denver, 2012
- BA, International Studies, American University, 2007
- Arbinger Institute Outward Leadership Training, 2019
Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment, Communities Organizing for Prevention (July 2021-June 2026), Technical Assistance Project Director.