New issue of AIANMHR availableNov 30, 2020
- A study of stressful life events and mental health symptoms in adolescents in Hawai'i
- An examination of cultural identification and alcohol use among American Indian college students
- A descriptive study of drug and alcohol policies at tribal colleges and universities
- An evaluation of the Good Road of Life Training, a culture- and resilience-based curriculum designed to use the sources of strength of Native peoples
- A study examining resilience and stress in a group of Hopi female caregivers
>>Read the latest issue
If interested in publishing in the journal, please follow the instructions or reach out to Sara Mumby, Journal Manager, for questions or guidance.